Post by Lletherial on Mar 11, 2007 1:03:49 GMT -5
New proposal - Tears for Lletherial
Fully expanded premise is in Plot Events Sub-board.
1) SFW is the 4000 year-into-the-future FW - a medieval civilization that through the millenia shed their magic for technology.
2) Due to a closed universe with space and time curving back on itself, academics in SFW discover time travel, but only to certain times and places in FW.
3) The discovery is seized by antagonists in SFW for commercial exploitation of FW. It is feared they could change their own reality.
4) Truth is, the past can't be changed because all time is "present" due to an infinite number of universes (see explanation at Plot Events sub-board).
5) Starts to dawn on SFW travelers that apparent changes in past (FW) don't affect their reality. Protagonist is disturbed.
6) Antagonists in SFW exploit this truth and begin hunting expeditions involving the citizens of FW.
7) Protagonist and antagonist clash. Christian themes of morality, etc explored.
8) Conclusion - You'll have to read the full premise posted at the Plot Events sub-board titled: New Proposal - Tears for Lletherial
Thanks for reading and commenting.